We do not provide any financial return in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividends, profit share, or rewards in cash, to individuals who contribute on Tycpool.com.
(i) Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc., are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member on Tycpool and shall not transact directly (either contribute or campaign to receive donations/contributions) or use the Website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian, parents, or through an organization / NGO competent to Contract on the Website. Tycpool reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Tycpool's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
(ii) A Campaigner is bound and legally liable to provide accurate, true, and correct information in respect of the details of the cause for which the Campaign is hosted and funds are being raised on our Website.
(iii) A Campaigner shall ensure that the description of the Campaign is not misleading and describes the need and use of the funds to be raised. Tycpool reserves the right to delete your campaign if it is brought to the notice of Tycpool that the information provided by you is false does not depict the true nature of the Campaign or is misleading in any manner.
(iv) You shall ensure that the documents and/or information submitted/ disclosed by you to Tycpool in support of the Campaign are at all times true, correct, up to date, and do not relate to any other person besides you or the beneficiary.
(v) A Campaigner shall ensure that the information and the Fundraiser do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Campaign listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, and pictures that describe your campaign and the need and the use of the funds raised. If any rewards or promotions are being offered to the Donors / Contributors, you acknowledge the same products shall be kept in stock by you and if services personal or otherwise shall be fulfilled by you.
(vi) It shall at all times be the responsibility of the Campaigner to furnish the Donor with an accurate progress report and any other information that may be required by the Donor to track the utilization of the funds donated by the Donor to the Campaigner via Tycpool.
(vii) You further agree that by listing your Campaign on the Website, you shall at all times abide by various laws applicable to You, as amended from time to time, including but not limited to the Income Tax Act, 1961, the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act, 2010, the Information Technology Act, 2000, as well as all rules and regulations made under the respective laws. You shall ensure that you and/ or the beneficiary are not prohibited from raising donations from foreign sources under Section 3 of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act of 2010, or any other applicable law for the time being in force; and it shall be your responsibility to ensure that all the licenses/ permissions procured by you/the beneficiary (as the case may be) in relation to the Campaign are valid and subsisting throughout the duration of the Campaign and while the donated funds are being utilized by the beneficiary.
(viii) If you or the beneficiary on behalf of whom you are raising funds, have ever been, or during the course of the Campaign are, investigated for and/ or charged with any crime of or relating to theft, fraud, embezzlement, moral turpitude, money laundering, forgery, misrepresentation or terrorist activities or blacklisted by any governmental authority in any country, including under any sanctions list maintained by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control, you should report this to Tycpool promptly. You acknowledge that in such cases, Tycpool may, without any liability accruing to Tycpool, at its sole discretion, (i) terminate/ suspend the campaign and/ or return all or part of the donations to the respective Donors and/ or, (ii) where the donations have already been disbursed to you, require you to refund all or part of the donations. Tycpool may also terminate/ suspend your membership and/or use of the Website. The rights and remedies of Tycpool under this section shall be in addition to its rights in law or equity.
(ix) You shall fully and accurately disclose all material facts relating to the beneficiary, purpose, and campaign, and not withhold from disclosure any material fact. If any information provided by you were to, or likely to, become not true, correct, or complete at any time (for example, due to expiry of permissions, change of purpose, death of the beneficiary, etc.), you shall promptly notify Tycpool and to Donors in writing.
(xi) You shall withdraw/utilize the funds raised on our platform within 30 days from the end of the campaign. Tycpool reserves the right to refund/make a payout to the beneficiary on its own in case the campaigner does not withdraw the funds within 30 days from the end date of the campaign.
(xii) Tycpool provides you an option to leave us a tip while withdrawing the funds. Once you leave us a tip Ketto reserves the right to utilize the funds in the manner it deems fit without any obligation to refund/pay it back to you under any circumstances.
(xiii) We may require you to periodically update/re-attest your/ the beneficiary’s eligibility to receive donations, including in connection with the application of foreign donation laws. In this regard, you may be required to certify that the information/ documents provided by you are up to date, accurate and valid. You shall do so promptly when requested, and at your own cost. Your failure to provide updates or relevant documentation would constitute a breach by you of these terms.
1. Any person who fulfills the eligibility criteria set out in clause 2 above shall be permitted to donate an amount higher than Rs. 100 in value to any campaign started/listed on the Website by any Campaigner (“Donor”).
2. The Donor hereby agrees to make the payments for any campaign as per the terms and conditions stated herein.
3. The Donor further agrees and declares that the Donor is aware that Tycpool has no responsibility to verify the accuracy of any statement and/or information furnished by the Campaigner with respect to any campaign pursuant to which the Donor has donated money (s) for any Campaign via Tycpool on the Website.
4. Through the Website, Donors may obtain access to certain information about the Campaigner and beneficiaries, including means of direct communication. Nothing in these terms shall be viewed as Tycpool certifying that the Campaign information provided is unqualified, error-free, exhaustive, and/ or warranted by Tycpool. The Website affords Donors an opportunity to ask Campaigners questions concerning the Campaign and otherwise test the soundness of any campaign. While making a donation through the Website, the Donor shall conduct their independent due diligence with respect to any information/Campaign listed by a Campaigner (which includes the non-profit organization in India) before making any donations on the Website. Tycpool shall not be responsible in any manner for any misrepresentation and/or false information that may be listed on the Website. The Donor should not rely on Tycpool or its affiliates for the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information supplied on the Website. Moreover, Donors should note that neither Tycpool nor any of its affiliates or employees track, represent or warrant that Campaigners or the beneficiaries use the donated funds in the manner and for the purpose represented by them.
5. In the event a Campaign is listed by any person on behalf of a non–profit organization in India, the Donor shall approach only the particular non-profit organization in India for which the Donor has donated the money to track the utilization of the funds or any other information that may be required by the Donor. The Donor hereby agrees and declares that the Donor is aware that Tycpool shall at no point of time be held answerable or accountable for any money(s) once the funds donated have been handed over to the non-profit organization in respect of which donations have been made.
6. In the event that a Campaign is terminated prematurely for any reason, including due to the death of a Campaigner or their early recovery, etc., all or a part of the donations received may be unutilized. In such cases, Tycpool reserves the right to divert the unutilized donations to any other active Campaign on its Platform. Tycpool shall endeavor to redeploy the unutilized contribution within 30 days of determining that it cannot be utilized for the Campaign for which it was originally received. If Tycpool is unable to redeploy the contributions within the time specified, the entire amount donated will be refunded to the Donor’s account. We will notify you once the contributions have been redeployed.
7. Donors hereby authorize Tycpool and its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit funds through regular banking channels, payment, clearance, and settlement systems.
8. Tycpool reserves the right to (i) delay payments (without payment of interest), or refuse to process payments by any Donor, including for any questionable transactions, and/or (ii) terminate/suspend a campaign in relation to the said questionable transactions. This includes, without limitation, suspected collusion between the Donor and Campaigner to bring about false impressions, mislead other Donors or breach/ violate any law or further any charges imposed by issuing banks, or generally breach any government policies or applicable laws.
(i) Tycpool does not charge any fee for browsing the Website. Tycpool's charges are limited to the facilitation fee (including platform/collection fees and transactional charges) which is charged to the beneficiaries of the funds raised on Tycpool on the terms and conditions agreed to between Tycpool and the beneficiaries of the funds independently. Tycpool reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Tycpool may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Tycpool reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
(iii) Tycpool runs advertising campaigns on behalf of its campaigners for which it deducts the full advertising expense apart from the facilitation fee before transferring the funds to the beneficiary.
(i) All valid credit/debit/cash cards and other payment instruments are processed using a card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Donor/contributor and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company.
(ii) All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank, which supports a payment facility to provide these Services to the Users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Donor/contributor and the respective issuing bank.